My Secondary School

Hey guys ! welcome back to my Blog !
So, today I'll share you guys about my secondary school. Currently i'm in a transition of secondary school-university. I'm kinda scared at first, Well then I tried to cope with everything eventhough I miss my highschool like ALOTTT !

Okay, let's get started!

Thankgod for the flying colours UPSR result, I got an offer to MRSM Pasir Tumboh, Kelantan. I spent 3years studied there ( my form 1 until form 3). All I can say is I am all alone, I got no friends from the same primary school. As I said in the previous entry, I'm from other part of  Malaysia and not from Kelantan. I'm scared, afraid of can't put myself in there maybe due to homesick or else. But, no lah ! I'm so happy to be there. I love to be there. I never felt homesick nor sad during that days. I'm so proud bcs I felt that I'm so strong. I easily get annoyed when it comes to my friends who cried all day long due to homesick, I was like  " you're so weak " ( just said that in myself. Duh, I know it's quite mean. I'm sorry friends HAHAHA ). Let me show you guys some of the photos of me during that days ( 2013-2015 ) I'm quite selekeh and hideous that days so, huhu please don't bother.

No automatic alt text available.
This is my Batch, Batch 13.
Image may contain: 1 person
This is the time when my mama visited me during weekend.

Image may contain: 5 people, including Iman Nabihah, indoor
This is during UNGA and I got to present CHINA.



There's a lot of pictures ! I don't know which one to choose! MRSM always do events for students, that's why I enjoyed a lot to be there. Such as UNGA ( United Nation General Assembly ) , SEM type III and more !

Image may contain: 5 people, including Sheera Erren and Iman Nabihah
This is my Sem type III group. We presented about our research on Honey.
Image may contain: 13 people, including Tasha Redhuan, Iman Nabihah and Sheera Erren, people smiling, indoor
This is my groupmates. We called ourselves ad Dangdut Squad HAHAHAH
Image may contain: 22 people, including Iman Nabihah, Ikmal Suhaimi, Lukman Pilotboy, Nurzawani Hanis, Sheera Erren, Suyan Encem and Muhd Khidhir, people smiling
This is my class potrait. Can you see there is a boy who sit quite far from others? HAHAHA (acrtually at that time, he was in a fight with her gf.)
Image may contain: 9 people, including Sheera Erren and Iman Nabihah, people smiling

Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling

Okay, Let's just speed this up. Then, at the end of form 3, I got an offer to continue my studies at MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan for form 4. 

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
Ohh lord, my face so hideous at this time SMH. This is the first day which is the reg day.
During the first month of my life here is quite challenging. Bcs I missed my friends alot ! Then, I tried to cope with it and I'm okay because actually most of my schoolmates from MRSM Pasir tumboh got place in MRSM PC. But only me and Ainin got to MRSM PC from my Dangdut Squad .

Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling, people standing
This is the photo of my Silat squad. 
Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
My silat squad with former Minister of Rural & Regional Development
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting
This is another UNGA event and my group is Australia. Do I look like Australian yet? HAHHAHA
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor
This is during Mock Interview Session.
In MRSM, we also have Mock Interview event where we have a practical of interview. We've been taught how to ace our interview. And I forgot to say that my mother also an ex student of MRSM PC so that's why she are there watching us during mock interview.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
This is during the graduation day
That's all my secondary school stories. It's long. I should type more but hehe next time lah!
I typed all these while crying in my heart you know. Missing my secondary school T.T.

Comments