My Home town food

Hey guys !
Today I'll share with you guys about favourite food at my hometown ( Kelantan ).
Wuish my mouth watery already thinking about all the foods. Huwaaa ! missing all those food already ma ! 

Okay, let me make a list of it. Get ready for the tempation guys !

TOP 5 FOOD THAT YOU MUST TRY IN KELANTAN

1. Nasi Kerabu Daging Bakar

Image result for nasi kerabu daging bakar


Nasi kerabu is a Malay rice dish, a type of nasi ulam, in which blue-coloured rice is eaten with dried fish or fried chicken, crackers, pickles and other salads. The blue color of the rice comes from the petals of Clitoria ternatea (butterfly-pea) flowers (kembang telang) used in cooking it. The rice can also be cooked with plain white rice or rice cooked using turmeric. It is often eaten with solok lada and is also eaten with fried keropok.

However, I love my mother's nasi kerabu. SEDAKK DOOH !! ( this is Kelantan slang of saying Too delicious ).

2. Teh Tarik Madu Pak Mat

Image result for teh madu kelantan

If you're in Kelantan PLEASE PLEASE visit this restaurant ! I love the honey milk tea that been served here. very very Highly recommended ! And I always order for their daging goreng. I usually go there for lunch. They opens at 7.30a.m.- 4.30p.m. Click this if you need the location !

3. Kopitiam KITA

Image result for roti titab

This kopitiam is very very very popular in Kelantan. The specialty here is the Roti Titab. It might looks weird even me myself think twice while eating this roti titab you know... I was like... "How come the porched egg can be eaten with kaya and roti...?????!!" yuck and I also don't know how to eat them for the first time. My aunt and I tengok orang sebelah to see how they eat the roti titab. hahahaha. Then I saw they beat the egg and mix them with kaya. We tried to do that and eat .... Then, do you know how was the feelings eating them... ?????


Dayyuuummm son this is so good!!!!! The feelings is undescribable, you must try first! and I also found few shops selling the simillar bread like roti titab .... but they're so bad. I'm not downgrading the others' business but yeah, copying others does'nt means you can get the same quality right??
The shop opens at 6AM–2PM & 7PM–12AM and the location is ..... CLICK HERE

4. Acu Tera , Pantai Sabak.

Image result for acu tera

If you're a fan of seafood, Acu Tera restaurant is highly recommended place to eat !!!! I promise all the seafood they serve are FRESHHH. The first time I put the sotong celup tepung in my mouth .... Full of surprise !!! Sooo nice and fresh weiii no doubt !!! The opening hours is 3-10 pm. You should go there and give a try of the freshness seafood! The location ? CLICK HERE.

5. Kedai Kopi White House

If you're looking for lepak place, Kedai Kopi White House is the place ! 

Image result for kedai kopi white house

You might think " Ek eleh... they seems biasalah nothing too much meh ". Weiii, the first thing you must try here is the roti bakar beb perghhh padu. It tastes heaven due to the home-made kaya you know.... This restaurant is kind of hard to know when they open because as I know the owner of the restaurant is currently not in good of health, so they open when they feel like they want to. hahaha. We usually call first before go there. Location ..?? CLICK HERE.


Alright guys ! There's a lot more to share, but that's all lah . I'm done ! Byeeeee ;')

Comments