My Family

Hey guys. So today I'll share about my family background.
My name is Raden Seri Shazrina Binti Johari. I'm the one and only daughter of my beloved parents, Johari bin mansor ( my father ) and Norlina binti Sharkhan ( my mother ).
I was born in Hospital KPJ Pakar Puteri Johor Baharu. I have three step mothers and I have many siblings ( I forgot how many. hehe..). And we're happy together with our big family without any hatred or sorrow. I don't really have a really big family potrait, but I do have a picture with some of them. I tried to search for the pictures in facebook, and this is what I got ..

Image may contain: 2 people, closeup and indoor
This is my parents, Abah and Mama.


Image may contain: 2 people
This is me with my half younger sister, Deena

Image may contain: 2 people
This is me with my half elder brother, Syah.
Image may contain: 6 people, including Nan's Sah, people standing
Before going to vacation
P/s; These are my old pictures in Facebook. I know my face are quite undescribeable at that time. AHAHAHAHA

Currently most of my family members live in JB but my mother and I stay in Kelantan. This is because I studied in MRSM pasir tumboh, Kelantan and my mother is from Kelantan so I live there with my mother's family. and I'll go back to JB during school break and school holiday. And rarely I  have a vacation with my big family because everyone have different commitments. Ohh ya! I forgot to say,  currently my eldest brother already have children. And I'm the third last in my siblings.

These are some photos i'm gonna share with you guys...

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 9 people, including Ninie Sharkhan and Norhana Sharkhan, people smiling, people standing and outdoor


That's all. Bye !

Comments